High pressure kitchens. Long hours that take a toll on your body and relationships. Battling egos. High turnover rates. The restaurant industry is cutthroat...
Fahime Mohammad, an Owner of Sameem's Restaurant in The Grove, is hosting a Grand Opening of Cafe 7even all day today until 7:00 pm....
After marrying a woman from St. Louis and moving to her hometown, serial entrepreneur Ola Adeboye, founder and CEO of Wakava, didn't yet have...
On this episode of the Bourbon Friday Show, we had the opportunity to talk with Olamide Adeboye, CEO and Founder of Wakava.
David Dresner, the young entrepreneur who has started several businesses in St. Louis including Sleeve A Message, Vers and Crispy Edge , never stops building. What's he up to next? Transforming a 120-year old property in Tower Grove Heights into a potsticker factory.
Is this the world's healthiest beer?
On this episode of the Bourbon Friday Show we had the opportunity to talk with Jeff Stevens from WellBeing Brewing Company about how they...
How this socially-conscious St. Louis startup has responded to the coronavirus crisis is not just belly-warming; it's heartwarming too.
- The nationwide official public health response to coronavirus has forced local restaurants to close or switch to takeout/delivery options only.
- St. Louis has been impacted just like any other city, leading to an immediate loss of income now, threatening cash flow and forecasting job losses in future.
- Following the forced closure of “dining rooms” (attached to restaurants), GiftAMeal has switched its app user reward system to handle takeout/delivery option to maintain meal donations to at-risk communities.
- Furthermore, GiftAMeal has expanded its capabilities to support restaurant visibility by turning the photo-sharing feed on the app into a newsfeed too, where it will update the community on how local restaurants are responding to the crisis.
- GiftAMeal is an app that helps restaurants attract new patrons by asking users to share photos of their meals to a city-wide community of food lovers, and then rewarding that action with a donation made to a local food bank to help serve other citizens who are vulnerable to food insecurity issues.
On this episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking, we had the opportunity to talk with Reine Bayoc, Creator and Owner of the thriving SweetArt Bake Shop...
Fifth Year of Downtown Foodie Fest Features Bands, BBQ & Beer
"Raising money is hard, but you stumble through it…you work your way through every phase of the [startup] process." — Jeff Stevens
Joining this episode are Rita Childers and Candi Haas, Co-owners of Core + Rind. Both are certified Culinary Nutrition experts and together have created Cashew Cheesy Sauce to make your journey to health not only easier, but tastier as well.