Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s)
The St. Louis chapter of the Association of National Advertisers Business Marketing, will be hosting their first event in a series of “Not Just Another Marketing Conference” events to be held at the .ZACK theatre in Midtown St. Louis on May 30, 2019.
Not Just Another Marketing Conference: Data & Analytics is a half-day conference for intermediate- through advanced-level marketing, ecommerce, attribution, analytics, or AI-driven business professionals looking to take their teams and companies to the next level.
This TED-style approach sets off with speakers in 10-minute flash presentations before going deeper into a panel and audience Q&A. Speakers will be sharing how to:
- Engage analysts like Gartner and Forrester with Liz Drazen the Director of Content & Communications at Perficient
- Introduce machine learning tactics that can actually make sense for your business with Jorge Zuloaga, Senior Director, Data Sciences at Big Squid, Inc.
- Understand the value in mobile wallets and how they provide a seamless customer experience with Wesley Biggs, CTO of Popwallet
- Navigate ever-changing data laws and privacy with Hannah Ji, FIP Technology, Privacy & Data Security Attorney at Polsinelli
- See how data helps you build your career and the tools to get you there with John Stefek, the Senior VP, Global Digital Collections at Citi
Sponsors include Spectrum, PenPath, and St. Louis-based MarTech platform ReachDynamics, which helps brands take their retargeting to the next level with high impact direct mail campaigns that leverage the efficiency of digital data.
After the event attendees are then invited upstairs for a rooftop happy hour at Sophie’s Artist Lounge, all part of the Kranzberg Art Foundation.
EQ Readers get $10 off tickets for Not Just Another Marketing Conference: Data & Analytics which are on sale now on Eventbrite. Just use the promo code ‘EQ10’.