Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s)
Dr. Robert Gaskill-Clemons will be attending this Thursday’s (April 26th) event at Venture Cafe, located at 4240 Duncan Ave at 5:30 PM.
Gaskill-Clemons joined the city on March 5th as the first Chief Technology Officer for the city of St. Louis. There will be a fireside chat be moderated by EQ Editor-in-Chief Jonathan Allen.
In a brief conversation with EQ, Gaskill-Clemons expressed his hope that this fireside chat will be an opportunity to initiate a dialog and listen to the many voices in the St. Louis innovation community to learn how technology can best serve the entrepreneurs and startups, as well as explore community engagement
in smart city initiatives.
One of the core questions he has for audience members is, what is the best way for the innovation community to collaborate with the CTO and the City regarding:
- Smart City Initiatives
- Objective and outcome driven innovation
- The needs of the entrepreneurial and startup community
Topics that may be discussed range from:
- Infrastructure growth
- The adoption of new technology to serve the City’s mission and improve the
lives of St. Louisans
- Growing and supporting the City’s Tech workforce
- Sharing information, collecting feedback, and collaborating on technology and