Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s)
On Thursday, May 25, Venture Café is partnering with Accenture to explore ways to drive positive change in the community through new technology and design at the latest installment of NXT@4240.
Venture Cafe created the NXT@4240 event series in 2016 to connect startups and corporations. NXT@4240 takes place on the first floor of 4240 Duncan in the Cortex Innovation Community from 5pm-8pm to overlap with Venture Cafe’s weekly Thursday Gathering event.
In addition to nine sessions around artificial intelligence and other topics relevant to startups, Accenture has arranged the following interactive stations for event guests:
- Digital platforms and solutions activations
- Startup demo tables
- Accenture presentation on Artificial Intelligence and Why You Can’t Leave People Behind
- Office hours on various innovation and business topics
- Free Beer & Wine & Food Tastings
Startup demos include:
- AI Software (former CEO/founder of Answers.com‘s new venture)
- Squarefruit Labs
There will also be a private pitch session with Accenture leadership, Microsoft and Cultivation Capital.
Read more on Venture Cafe’s website.