We can also import your iCalendar from your startup group or Facebook page: if you'd like your calendar considered for this, send us an email at email@example.com.
Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s)
Join us and make a game in a single, spooky weekend!
1) Grab a friend. Or several! This is your Crew — the people you’ll be making your game with.
2) Invent a name for your Crew and register at
http://www.stlscatterjam.com/ 3) Bring your Crew to the opening ceremony at Ranken Technical College, get pumped, and get the theme.
4) SCATTER! You and your Crew go somewhere to work together, and crank out a game over the next 48 hours.
5) Return to the closing ceremony and show it all off to the roars of other participants.
If you’ve ever wanted to lay claim to the sentence: “I MADE A VIDEO GAME!” this event is for you.
If you’ve been to one of the Global Game Jams in St Louis, the Scatterjam has TWO KEY DIFFERENCES:
1) You bring your own Crew. There is no team formation at this jam.
2) We don’t provide a work space for you. Your team has to have one already lined up! This can be someone’s house, a cafe, or whatever — so long as you’re welcome there!
Full schedule coming soon!
The St. Louis Game Developer Co-op is dedicated to a harassment-free event experience for everyone. All events are free and open to the public, unless otherwise specified.