We can also import your iCalendar from your startup group or Facebook page: if you'd like your calendar considered for this, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s)
Anyone who has made a visual game knows the importance of artwork throughout the development process. Hear from several experienced artists about techniques they use to create their work and lessons they have learned along the way! Panelists will discuss specific tools and tips of their trade, with time reserved for general questions from the audience.
• Melanie Severs – Artist for Graphite Lab
• Chris Roder – Artist for Simutronics
• Michael Ha – Freelance artist for Cards and Castles
• Gene Kelly – Artist for Volcano Bean
• Matt Seniour – Artist for Volcano Bean
• Tiffa Minsal – Artist for Butterscotch Shenanigans
• Jenny Gibbons (moderator) – Artist for Woodsy Studio
Before the panel, Nathan Haskins will present a demo of Seashell Scuttle, a game made at the Global Jam that has now been polished and submitted to the Oculus store.
Doors open at 6:45pm.
The St. Louis Game Developer Co-op is dedicated to a harassment-free event experience for everyone. All events are free and open to the public, unless otherwise specified.