We can also import your iCalendar from your startup group or Facebook page: if you'd like your calendar considered for this, send us an email at email@example.com.
Estimated reading time: 1 minute(s)
Leading for Creativity presented by the John Cook School of
Business at Saint Louis University brings experts in the field and scholars together to
inspire attendees on cultivating a creative workplace.
The one day conference brings respected creativity scholars
from University of Connecticut, University of Denver,
Washington University, and Saint Louis University.
Leaders from prestigious and creative organizations such as
Anheuser-Busch InBev, 3M, Boeing, HOK, Pulaski Bank,
Pixel Press, and goBrandgo; along with expert consultants
from firms such as The Startup WithIN, Leadership
Dialogues, Basadur Applied Creativity, and Stormz will
share their unique perspectives.
WHY SHOULD EXECUTIVES, MANAGERS,
AND ALL LEADERS OF PEOPLE ATTEND?
• Learn lessons from experienced innovators and managers
• Discover organizational interventions that increase
creative employee participation
• Experience behavioral techniques from creativity experts
• Acquire cutting-edge advice from top creativity
• Explore state-of-the art software tools for stimulating
• Uncover your personal creativity profile
• Take away a customized creativity action plan to
implement with your team